Ladies and Gentlemen, The Liebster Award goes to...
I was nominated about a month ago by Lisa of Transitions Into Mommy-Hood, a friend I met through Mom Bloggers Club for a Liebster Award. I'm thrilled to have been recognized by my fellow blogger, thank you for that. So, what is a Liebster Award?
A Liebster Award is an award passed around the blogging community to support, encourage, and get to know each other and our growing blogs. I'm just happy to be given the chance to continue this cool tradition of recognizing my fellow bloggers' works. As I understand it, here’s how it works:
- Devote one of your upcoming posts to this award.
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Along with the nomination, there are 11 questions for you, answer them.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify your nominees.
It's kind of a way to get link backs and have fun while doing so. Here are the questions given to me and my answers:
1. If you could make a movie what would it be about?
It would be about supernatural beings, yes, I'm a sucker for everything supernatural.
2.Do you consider yourself frugal or a big spender?
In between. There are things that I really want to spend a lot on, and there are things that I'd rather make myself or I just can get a cheap version of.
3.Name four things on your bucket list.
I honestly don't have one. Am I boring?
4. What do you do to de-stress?
I play with my baby girl, but a day in a spa helps a lot, too.
5. How many children do you have? Anymore, or were you planning for this many?
I only have one right now, but I still hope to have one more, maybe after 3 years.
6. What at home chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Cleaning. Anything from sweeping the floor to disinfecting kitchen countertops, that's why I have a household help for that.
7. Most embarrassing moment with your child.
None, so far.
8. One thing you always said you would never do when you had kids.
I would never think of myself first before my baby, looking all made up and like I'm going to a party while my baby is filthy.
9. What's you favorite childhood tradition? Do you continue this with your kids.
Gift giving. I like giving gifts whenever there's a reason to give gifts. My princess is still a baby but I'll definitely continue this with her.
10. If you could only visit one website daily what would it be?
Facebook.com, yeah, yeah, I know, boring.
11. Are you content?
Yes. Life ain't perfect but I'm happy with what I have.